By installing this part, you agree to take full responsibility for any and all legal, health and warranty consequences that may be incurred, it is highly recommended to have all work carried out by a competent gunsmith.
By installing this part, you agree to take full responsibility for any and all legal, health and warranty consequences that may be incurred.
- Clear your rifle, ensure the chamber, magazine and bolt face is free of all ammunition Failure to do so may result in Death or serious injury.
- Prepare your work area, clean and tidy an appropriate work surface to avoid loss or damage of small parts.
- Gather required tooling, the required tooling will vary from firearm to firearm and your personal preference however you may require.
- Bits and bit driver, suitable for removing your action screws.
- Pin punch, sized appropriately for removing sear and trigger pins as required.
- Small common screw driver.
- Needle nose pliers.
- Circlip pliers.
- Allen keys.
- Safety Glasses.
- Loctite 222, or nail polish maybe required for some firearms.
Note. During this procedure take care not to lose any small parts, pins bolts screws etc. Place them in a suitable container such as a zip-lock bag or parts bowl.
- Remove the bolt and magazine from your rifle, if fitted and set them aside.
- Remove you barrel and action from the stock, by unfastening the action screws and set your stock aside.
- Remove rear pin from trigger mechanism (item A).
- Pull trigger down and slightly forward to remove trigger return spring.
- Replace trigger spring, with HVHA spring provided.
- Assemble in reverse order.
- The last step is a function test, to make sure your rifle is in good working order. Place weapon on safe, pull the trigger. Then place on fire and feel the improvement.
RUGER LC6 HAWKEYE , GUIDE GUN, SCOUT Trigger Spring$15.02 Inc
Ruger M77 MKII VT or Hawkeye VT Trigger Spring 2lbs – Two Stage$15.02 Inc
Trigger Bolt Titanium$17.33 Inc
Sako Trigger Spring 1.5lbs$15.02 Inc
Ruger M77 Trigger Spring 2lbs$15.02 Inc
Savage Axis Trigger Spring Kit$15.02 Inc
Marlin XT-17/XT-22 Trigger Spring 1lbs$15.02 Inc
Ruger American Trigger Spring 2lbs$15.02 Inc
Howa 1500 Trigger Spring Kit 1.5lbs$15.02 Inc
Lithgow LA101 Trigger Spring 1.5lbs$15.02 Inc
Tikka Trigger Spring 1.5lbs$15.02 Inc